Sunday, January 4, 2009

More harvest

As we suspected would happen, now that the tomatoes have started to ripen, everytime I go out there, there's newly ripened ones on the plants. Today, I have harvested 2 cucumbers, 55g of snow peas, and around a kilo of tomatoes. This brings the total current harvest to:

5 cos lettuces
5cucumbers
4 strawberries
6 carrots
1.6kg roma tomatoes
455g snow peas
The little tomato in the photo above is supposed to be a Lemon Drop, but despite being the right shape, never showed any signs of being yellow.

I did notice while I was out there just now that the first mini capsicum is starting to darken from green to brown, so hopefully there'll be capsicum soon too. The corn is all flowering, and the beginnings of what I presume will be the ears of corn are starting to form too.

No comments: